The Danger of De-Hydration and what you really need to understand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When i received my Stimulus money i thought don't need any more firearms hardly shoot the ones i now have, what do i really need or want answer was a Chainsaw i could fine use for a Chainsaw.

Well first my local lawnmower repair shop used for around 40 years, there a STIHL Dealer the man who has done the repair i can't on my mowers, said you need a Stihl 311 and the one he let me see it did not have the easy start item, not a big deal until you want to get it started.

Bought it with a 18 inch bar later picked up a 16 inch bar a better choice for a 311 you learn as you use a Chainsaw.

Well like firearms you just can't have one chainsaw when again i was at my local STIHL Dealer picking up a back up chain and a some chain sharping tools, lots of fun doing your own chain sharping gives one something to do in their spair LIFE time.

There on the shelf sat a sweet Stihl CM261 and it had a little De-Comp button, with a 18 inch bar, just heard it say Helllo friend take me home and it came home with me.

Well finding room in garage for my new Chainsaws and a place to do the chain sharping took some doing.
WTH does this have to do with drinking water???????????????????????????????????

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your body can only absorb about 8 oz every 15 minutes. Otherwise you just pee it out. So, don’t chug water down like I do.

Caffeine is a diuretic for you coffee, soda, and tea drinkers.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is about balance, and I've come to find in the last 15 years, I'm a lot more sensitive to being dehydrated than I was when I was young. Too much water isn't great either. Pale pee is what you want, not super clear, not super yellow.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Osmosis. Water stays and travels
Towards areas of low water potential to high potential. High water potential is found in areas of the body (cells) that have lots of dissolved particles and ions (electrolytes) like salt and sugar.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dehydration comes from the water you didn't drink the day before.
You can't drink a bottle of water when in dehydration shock and recover immediately.
You have to keep hydrated with reasonable amounts of water.
I've found the correct answer to be one ounce of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked to 8 ounces of water.
It's the perfect combination to maintain hydration.
(pay attention to the first half of this post only.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom