The Danger of De-Hydration and what you really need to understand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep these around in the Summer for when I’m working out in the heat around the property. Easy to drop in a water bottle & mix up. Plus, I don’t like Gatorade & Gatorade knockoffs. This stuff is better & probably cheaper. I’ve not done a full cost analysis, cause I’m not drinking Gatorade, so it don’t matter.
My wife has something like that that she'll give me if I over do it. Definitely perks me up pretty quick.

Since I've been working from home I've been drinking 48 to 64 oz of water a day maybe a little more some days. I can definitely tell when I don't get that much.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t drink much water and I had some lab tests done and the Dr said I was insulting my kidneys. I started drinking more water and urinating more but fell back into my old ways of not drinking enough water so I have to change that. I read recently that not drinking enough water can create heart problems.
Yep, congestive heart failure is not fun and leads to other health issues.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll get to it.

I was talking with a neighbor yesterday after I handed him a roll of Homemade summer sausage.
We talked about his son who went off to college in Kansas and said a gallon of milk in their house will now last 2 weeks between 3 people.

He said his son who is gone will drink a little more than I do which I averaged 1/2 a gallon a day.
4 gallons in 5 days for his boy.

His boy is a marathon runner and he said that his boy found out milk hydrates better than water.

I just looked it up and you should also if you are into more knowledge.
This big intake of milk I have may be why I function well in the heat.

Very interesting if you google it.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll get to it.

I was talking with a neighbor yesterday after I handed him a roll of Homemade summer sausage.
We talked about his son who went off to college in Kansas and said a gallon of milk in their house will now last 2 weeks between 3 people.

He said his son who is gone will drink a little more than I do which I averaged 1/2 a gallon a day.
4 gallons in 5 days for his boy.

His boy is a marathon runner and he said that his boy found out milk hydrates better than water.

I just looked it up and you should also if you are into more knowledge.
This big intake of milk I have may be why I function well in the heat.

Very interesting if you google it.

I actually learned about this recently. I was pretty surprised at a few other things that hydrate you really well, but milk was the biggest surprise

Latest posts

Top Bottom