The end of Lurker66?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We must treasure diversity - liberal bashing without liberals to bash is like a peckerwood without a pecker.

When I was a young buck, about 40 years ago, I heard these words to live by from a guy being thrown out of a bar in Idabel - "Hell, I've been thrown in better places than this!"

Cedar Creek

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously this is getting out of hand. Lurker brought some humor and lightness to this place. If you dont like his posts, dont friggin read them. Sometimes I swear some of yall are worse than a group of pms'ing women.

In case any mods are up in here I would like to talk to you privately in a PM, I just honestly have no clue who the damn mods are around here except BB and YG.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case any mods are up in here I would like to talk to you privately in a PM, I just honestly have no clue who the damn mods are around here except BB and YG.
Click on the "Forum" button near the top of the page, then scroll down. The moderators for each sub-forum are listed under its title.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the appropriate thing to do for Lurker is to write a song about him and Lefty, sing around the campfire?

I'm just glad they stopped him before he hurt someone. and they made it home safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom