The end of Lurker66?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. Still not sure why the double-standard of "no bashing other members" and "bashing me is okay" from Yukon Glocker - aren't you a member?

Shows true lack of maturity in moderation abilities.
Plus if I am remembering the rules correctly we arent allowed to publicly call out moderators. I believe recent members have been told to take it to PMs.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I did a deal with an established member a few years ago and he said he doesn't post much in general discussions because it was safer to stay in the classifieds. After reading through 11 pages, I can now understand his point.

I didn't realize we had a new mod. What happened to Badge Bunny? I liked her style, all though a few seemed to take advantage of her easy going attitude.

Hope you guys get it all worked out. I once frequented another forum that established a private members area "open forum" that went well for a while, then turned into nothing but personal attacks and inappropriate post. Other than a few spata posts, I like the fact I can open threads on the family computer without looking over my shoulder to make sure my kids aren't in the room.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the appropriate thing to do for Lurker is to write a song about him and Lefty, sing around the campfire?

I'm just glad they stopped him before he hurt someone. and they made it home safe.

How about this one:

The poets tell how Pancho fell,
and Lefty's living in cheap hotels,
the deserts hot but Cleavland's cold,
so the story ends were told...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom