The hilarity: Buddy was told of 'amazing deal' on Blazer Brass 9mm at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I consider .50 a round high for 9mm so calling it an "amazing deal" is a little off from the truth. Yesterday I bought a box of 500 .40S&W for $145 from Bud's online. Monday I bought a box of 500 9mm for $159.99 from Midway.
Was that with free shipping? If no free freight then you will probably have about $18-19 a box delivered.
There is a difference between ordering a case and walking into a brick and mortar store and buying a couple boxes.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was that with free shipping? If no free freight then you will probably have about $18-19 a box delivered.
There is a difference between ordering a case and walking into a brick and mortar store and buying a couple boxes.

I considered it a wash since brick and mortar has tax (8+ percent). Just looked and it was $169.35 after shipping so $16.94 per box.

midways out of 9mm except buck a round self defense stuff

Thats why I checked several times and caught some in stock.

Not trying to argue with you here. Last week I bought a new M&P from Miles himself. His prices are not in the overly priced category but they aren't amazing either.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think it was yesterday; Palmetto had/has blazer brass 9mm for $11.99 a box. You all have got to stop overpaying or this crap won't ever stop. (just like last time)

Latest posts

Top Bottom