The ideal woman (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a LOT ... A LOT of you guys who married really pretty girls! I must be in the company of some really good men ... 😉 (Just kidding around with y'all! Y'all are a beautiful couple! Then AND now!)

Grumpy was USAF also. He called those glasses "birth control glasses". 🤦😂😂
I've mentioned buying her contacts and glasses. Only two women in my life have called me handsome. My mom was the other. Moms have to say that. It's what keeps them from drowning us at birth. But SWMBO was the most beautiful young woman I have ever laid eyes on. Guy who was my completion for her agreed with me, as we both first saw her at the same time. Both of us said "Isn't that the prettiest little girl you've ever seen? She was 15. He started dating her first, since he was a lot closer in age to her. About a year later, I started dating her too. About a year after that, I was suddenly divorced... And a couple months later I was married again. Had to bring her back from Texas to marry her, and waited for her to graduate from high school. Later found she turned down a full ride scholarship to Radcliff. To marry me! Told her if I was worth a ****, I'd have waited for her. And if I didn't I wasn't worth a ****. She didn't want to go to Boston alone. 8 months later I went on a short-notice remote tour to Turkey. Incirlick AS, where she joined me in June. Yeehaw!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've mentioned buying her contacts and glasses. Only two women in my life have called me handsome. My mom was the other. Moms have to say that. It's what keeps them from drowning us at birth. But SWMBO was the most beautiful young woman I have ever laid eyes on. Guy who was my completion for her agreed with me, as we both first saw her at the same time. Both of us said "Isn't that the prettiest little girl you've ever seen? She was 15. He started dating her first, since he was a lot closer in age to her. About a year later, I started dating her too. About a year after that, I was suddenly divorced... And a couple months later I was married again. Had to bring her back from Texas to marry her, and waited for her to graduate from high school. Later found she turned down a full ride scholarship to Radcliff. To marry me! Told her if I was worth a ****, I'd have waited for her. And if I didn't I wasn't worth a ****. She didn't want to go to Boston alone. 8 months later I went on a short-notice remote tour to Turkey. Incirlik AS, where she joined me in June. Yeehaw!
Yep BCG's. Wore 'em until the USAF decided they didn't need my services anymore. They switched from black to brown a few years before I retired, but the fit and shape were the same. I liked the black frames best. Made it look like I had eyebrows. :)

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does this mean I can start posting pics of Channing again??

You can do whatever paddles your canoe. It’s a free country, and for crying out loud I think we’re up to 3000+ combined pages of future ex wives and gun bunnies.

tom haverford treat yo self GIF

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep BCG's. Wore 'em until the USAF decided they didn't need my services anymore. They switched from black to brown a few years before I retired, but the fit and shape were the same. I liked the black frames best. Made it look like I had eyebrows. :)

Lol ... I have a pair on now! Not too long ago I told Grumpy he lied to me and I was PISSED! 😡😡😡 He was like 😲😲😲😲 trying to decide which lie I was talking about 😉😉 and I said "Well it was either THAT or there glasses don't work." 🤷🤷 He just smacked me and said "Hardyharhar! Everybody around here is a comedian!" 😾 Now you know why I call him Grumpy. Lol

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a LOT ... A LOT of you guys who married really pretty girls! I must be in the company of some really good men ... 😉 (Just kidding around with y'all! Y'all are a beautiful couple! Then AND now!)

Grumpy was USAF also. He called those glasses "birth control glasses". 🤦😂😂
I just don’t buy her glasses and keep her drugged.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don’t buy her glasses and keep her drugged.
I don't want to give her something that might have a bad drug interaction with the half-cup of pills the docs are giving her. And she gets really cranky when she can't find something she can read. Needs glasses to read now, after a failed cataract surgery. And somebody was pressing on her eyes when she was in the first hospital because she was supposedly unresponsive. They may have displaced the lenses even further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom