The ideal woman (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We woulda had some lively times fo sho! :naughty:

I'm not sure we woulda survived it! 😂😂😂 There was a little dive bar in Ada -- damned if I can remember the name of it now but I can still see the tables outfront under the awning ... 🤔🤔🤔 -- that I got tossed out of once. 🤗🤐 They let me back in the next weekend. Apparently EVERYBODY said they should give me a second chance because I was "a sweetheart". They let me back in but I NEVER drank tequila in there after that. 😇

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure we woulda survived it! 😂😂😂 There was a little dive bar in Ada -- damned if I can remember the name of it now but I can still see the tables outfront under the awning ... 🤔🤔🤔 -- that I got tossed out of once. 🤗🤐 They let me back in the next weekend. Apparently EVERYBODY said they should give me a second chance because I was "a sweetheart". They let me back in but I NEVER drank tequila in there after that. 😇

Was it the Tiger's Den? I hung out there a lot.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it the Tiger's Den? I hung out there a lot.

Man I swear I cannot remember. Let me go see if I can find it ... Brb ...

I can't find it. Everything is all spiffied up now. I swear this place looked like a repurposed A&W Root Beer place. **** ... I'm gonna be pondering this **** ALL DAY now. 😬😬

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, the dna testing industrial complex is out to get your money. We are all Heinz 57 to some degree, which makes the individual unique, and according to scripture… uniquely made.

Focusing on God, Family, Friends, & work….. and those things I have control over, the dna composition of my great great grandfather is not on my list.

You folks are newlyweds. We've been married for 41 years, this past August. Ain't either one of us as skinny as we usta be! :laugh6:

Though I don't have a good photo of us together, since I'm the default family photographer.
Found a photo of the wife & MIL, for proof of concept. ;) Also a slightly older photo that my wife took of me. And a before shot of the two of us together. I'm grayer and heavier than I was. She's been chronically ill for the past 26 years and change, so is doing good, AFAIC. One day she was noticing the gray hairs on her head, and I told her she'd earned every freaking one of them, and should be proud of them. And also that I thought they were beautiful! I'm only part Irish, and I've never been anywhere near the Blarney Stone. It's all true!

Attachments

• SL & Mom.jpg
    SL & Mom.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Troublemaker.jpg
    Troublemaker.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • wedding-picture-ours.jpg
    wedding-picture-ours.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a photo of the wife & MIL, for proof of concept. ;) Also a slightly older photo that my wife took of me. And a before shot of the two of us together. I'm grayer and heavier than I was. She's been chronically ill for the past 26 years and change, so is doing good, AFAIC. One day she was noticing the gray hairs on her head, and I told her she'd earned every freaking one of them, and should be proud of them. And also that I thought they were beautiful! I'm only part Irish, and I've never been anywhere near the Blarney Stone. It's all true!

There are a LOT ... A LOT of you guys who married really pretty girls! I must be in the company of some really good men ... 😉 (Just kidding around with y'all! Y'all are a beautiful couple! Then AND now!)

Grumpy was USAF also. He called those glasses "birth control glasses". 🤦😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom