The ideal woman (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF
Rotflmao! I never noticed Heath Ledger's chapped lips before. THAT is driving me NUTS now. Poor fella -- Hope he didn't have to offer up any "lip work" in the tent ... 🤷

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met a few fellas like that when I was bartending. Had no problems warning the girls he was hitting on. Some listened; some didn't. Y'all know how it is.

But truth be told my boyfriend before Grumpy was exactly that way. I spent WAY too much time forgiving that fella. 🤦🤦🤦 And when I finally saw the light, bought my new house and car (without him knowing I might add 😇) the sorry bastard was absolutely SHOCKED when I sent him packing. He even had his mom (who wouldn't have walked across the street to spit on me if I was on fire 🙄) call and ask me if there was something she could do to get me to come back. 🙄🙄🙄 Yeah ... No ... I'm good. But nice to hear from ya. 🙄

I have to admit she had this thing for the "F" word but I'm kinda fond of it. Makes people sit up and take notice is used judiciously. (In case you hadn't noticed. 😇) And you didn't use that word around her. Nope. Nada. Ain't happening. Out of respect for her I never did. Not until that phone call anyway. 😂😂😂 I got 12 years of F-bombs in a 15-20 minute phone call.

It was some of my best work to date (my best was when I "had" to go to his place of employment to explain to him -- in front of a guy who had been hitting on me unabashedly -- that if he continued to harass my new boyfriend that I WOULD see to it that those sealed records at Ft. Sill would be ripped open lickety-split and he'd rue the day he met me (like he didn't already 😇😁). Funny ... Never saw or heard from him again. 🤔🤔 Apparently he moved to Texas and got married. Poor girl. 🤷

Mrs. GED says I drop way too many F bombs, and she's probably right. Oh well, who really gives a flying FU:censored:K anyways? :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom