The ideal woman (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flattery will get you nowhere everywhere! :kiss:

Grumpy says it took some getting used to. (Me not being a jealous woman ...) I watched a legislative secretary make an absolute fool of herself one day, draping herself all over him while he and I were talking. She just walked up and mounted him like he was a lit-up pole. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He said for a split second he thought he was gonna die! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But I'm a firm believer in throwing a fit doesn't do anything but show a man he has the upper hand. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

Guess who we ran into one night when we were out with friends?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Yep!! It was ... Let's call her Donna -- NOT her real name! The look on her face was priceless!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I cannot tell you how many people we've had tell one or the other of us we were never gonna last. And to all y'all doubters all I can do is tip my glass and say "Haha! Suckers!!" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

And y'all are STILL a cute couple! It is OBVIOUS y'all are crazy about each other ...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy says it took some getting used to. I watched a legislative secretary make an absolute fool of herself one day, draping herself all over him while he and I were talking. She just walked up and mounted him like he was a lit-up pole. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He said for a split second he thought he was gonna die! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But I'm a firm believer in throwing a fit doesn't do anything but show a man he has the upper hand. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

Guess who we ran into one night when we were out with friends?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Yep!! It was ... Let's call her Donna -- NOT her real name! The look on her face was priceless!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I cannot tell you how many people we've had tell one or the other of us we were never gonna last. And to all y'all doubters all I can do is tip my glass and say "Haha! Suckers!!" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

You shoulda gave her feller a quick lap dance! :rollingla

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then you shoulda gave HER one! :laugh6:

I told him he ought to have gone with her originally. She was the gal he SWORE he was "just friends" with. SHE obviously did not get the memo. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ One of the things I love about Grumpy -- he is COMPLETELY oblivious to the profoundly obvious!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ (THAT is a double-edged sword, btw ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚)

Oh ... And she's not my type.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started to say the Native Americans are gonna be upset BUT ...

While I was talking to my HVAC guy yesterday we got to talking about heritage and how in Oklahoma (and probably a LOT of the rest of this country if people were honest) you really cannot tell by looking at somebody what their heritage is.

I am white. So white, in fact, that if I was standing in a snowstorm you'd lose me. You guys who have seen me can vouch for that description. Lol This fella was, by all appearances, 100% African American.

The more we visited the more we found that our family histories were scarily similar. SO similar, in fact, that I'm tempted to take a DNA test and trying to find my great grandparents on both sides, and great great grandparents were.

Right now I know the story that was passed down. That I have Cherokee, Choctaw and Pottawatomie blood. My Cherokee great great grandfather married his African American slave after she became pregnant so she and their child would be able to get Indian benefits. He stayed married to his NA wife also.

It was absolutely astounding how similar our stories were. We were swapping all the info we knew about ourselves because wr honestly believe there is a chance we might actually be related. Lol How wild is THAT??!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The older I get the more convinced I am that God has the most warped sense of humor around. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So ... I mean ... It's possible she's as much NA as any of us ... Welcome to Oklahoma! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Interesting that nobody counts Mexican people as native Americans. I would say that many of them have more "native" blood than a lot of the blue eyed, blond hair natives that live here.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told him he ought to have gone with her originally. She was the gal he SWORE he was "just friends" with. SHE obviously did not get the memo. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ One of the things I love about Grumpy -- he is COMPLETELY oblivious to the profoundly obvious!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ (THAT is a double-edged sword, btw ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚)

Oh ... And she's not my type.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

You know you can always dance on my lap whenever you wanna. :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom