The Last Few Seconds of Normalcy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RD, who is that in your avatar?

Alex Jones

He's like the extreme right wing Michael Moore... Lives in a cabin in the woods
i.imgur.com_yCcPgEI.jpg

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my buddy meet every sunday to smoke cigars. We've talked about the slow decline in the U.S.A. We say every week smoke your cigars drink your beverages and just enjoy your life before we finally hit the end and everything goes to crap.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all this doom and gloom and impending disaster and a looming comet strike (ISON).
And I just finished reading Lucifer's Hammer.
That was my first "end of the world" book.
If you're observant you notice little changes in the world around you since that book was written, like home generators and solar powered water wells. If you look, there are a lot of them around.
It's still an awesome book.

Nothing has changed, the best we can hope is to die well and be remembered.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all this doom and gloom and impending disaster and a looming comet strike (ISON).
And I just finished reading Lucifer's Hammer.
That was my first "end of the world" book.
If you're observant you notice little changes in the world around you since that book was written, like home generators and solar powered water wells. If you look, there are a lot of them around.
It's still an awesome book.

Nothing has changed, the best we can hope is to die well and be remembered.

I don't even care about the "be remembered" part, if I can just die quietly in my sleep ... Seriously.

My first "end of the world" book was "Patriots", I think ... GC gave it to me ... And to this day I cannot stand James Wesley **pause, wait for it** comma Rawles ... Dumbest book I ever read. I LOST IQ points reading that book ... and I have precious little to spare ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom