My last RK show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe I went to my last RK gun show in Tulsa this morning.

14 smackers to get in (actually 12 since I had a coupon) and the show keeps shrinking.

Prices we're through the roof. I made a couple of decent offers and the dealers acted like I insulted their mother.
No, I wasn't trying to lowball them!

It was nice to run into a couple of old friends and visit.

Walked in with a few C-Notes and gladly brought them back home.

No more RK's for me!

Rant off

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I met up with another couple yesterday in Elk City, the girls went to a plant swap while him and I went to the little G&S gunshow in town. Less than $10 to get in, and saw some decent prices on the few things that I pay attention to. Also saw some crazy prices, as usual.

Lots of ammo, scopes, etc but not many parts or reloading supplies. I was tempted by a S&W 4" model 18, but kept my money, even though the price was average to a bit better than I've been seeing them other places. My buddy brought a Springfield XD 40 cal to try to trade off, and you would've thought he was trying to hand those guys a flaming turd as soon as he said it was a 40 cal 🤣! They jerked their hands back so fast LOL. I told him the 40's just don't seem to sell very well nowadays.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the show in Lawton , last month.
Son had a couple rifles he wanted to sell / trade.
He was getting rifles checked, lady has her hand out, says $11. I paid her and we start in. She goes ballistic, hollering at son. He asked me if I had paid? Told him I thought I had. She snorts and says, "EACH!"

Son did sell both rifles and a bayonet, for the price he wanted. It will be hard to go again, at those door prices, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom