The last two OC'rs I saw....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the first one I saw was about a week after you could OC and I can't remember the guys screen name but he said he was a member on here because he kept telling me to check out the site, now for the fun part he was drunk in public and I mean stumbling drunk so I let Bixby PD talk to him and if he is still a member here you sir are an idiot. I just wish I could remember that turds name I think he was from Muskogee, anyway he was drunk and hit something and busted his tire so when I showed up in the service truck and he was drunk the cops were coming anyway.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the first one I saw was about a week after you could OC and I can't remember the guys screen name but he said he was a member on here because he kept telling me to check out the site, now for the fun part he was drunk in public and I mean stumbling drunk so I let Bixby PD talk to him and if he is still a member here you sir are an idiot. I just wish I could remember that turds name I think he was from Muskogee, anyway he was drunk and hit something and busted his tire so when I showed up in the service truck and he was drunk the cops were coming anyway.

uhoh!!! Carrying a gun and drunk??? No bueno!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the reasons I don't OC is I don't want to have to engage in conversations about what kind of gun I'm carrying.

You know, you're right. I just plain don't want to draw attention to myself.

The last thing I want is some mouth-breather walking up to me thinking we're "buds" just because he carries a gun too.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to use my CCW license as a photo ID one time at Wally-World because, like an idiot, I left my DL on my scanner at home when I had to send a copy of my DL to a website in order to place an order for ammo.

Had to stand there in line, while the "Medieval Fair" fanatic behind the register questioned me about if it's legal for him to carry a broadsword or some kind of dagger as personal protection...and he was serious.

I'm not the "attention whore" type of carrier, so it was embarrassing for me.

I told him to go to the OSBI website and look at their FAQ page, but personally, I wouldn't want to have to be within arm's length of an assailant.

desertitpro

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed two persons Open Carry since law passed. One seemed to be a bubba with a stainless magnum wheel gun on his hip, the other looked like a construction guy with a 380 on his belt. I imagine I overlook people carrying openly because of the time I've spent overseas. Seeing weapons in public is just not such a big deal any longer. Even mouth-breathers. I just hope the instances of negligent discharges stay low so that the others don't use them as a reason to chip away. Personally i'm a stealth kinda guy, so when someone sees me, they won't know i'm a mouth-breather with a CW but they will know i'm NOT a mouth-breather with an OC.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very strange scenario. I have been asked several times about my carry gun, my holster a few times, etc. However, I have never felt compelled to pull out my pistol and go over the "finer" points. Seems like that will bite them in the butt eventually, and they will pay dearly.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to use my CCW license as a photo ID one time at Wally-World because, like an idiot, I left my DL on my scanner at home when I had to send a copy of my DL to a website in order to place an order for ammo.

Had to stand there in line, while the "Medieval Fair" fanatic behind the register questioned me about if it's legal for him to carry a broadsword or some kind of dagger as personal protection...and he was serious.

I'm not the "attention whore" type of carrier, so it was embarrassing for me.

I told him to go to the OSBI website and look at their FAQ page, but personally, I wouldn't want to have to be within arm's length of an assailant.

I was just discussing the practical application of a Scottish Claymore in public. Apparently, I should just start asking the guys at Wal-Mart to chime in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom