The Man From Ban - An Apology To JB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OV1kenobi

Marksman
Reaction score
Yes, I was the guy banned earlier this evening because of my smart-a$$ed comments regarding the now closed and locked "Cop Bashing" thread here on OSA. I was especially vitriolic towards American legal counsel.

I wish to apologize to JB Books for offending him in any manner. Still, I am a cynical, smart-a$$ and will probably remain so. That is the way I am. No regrets there.

JB and I have had a private conversation and I believe we understand and forgive one another. He really is one of the good guys. I love him and count him as a "brother."

If I only had a bit more time, I think I can even convince JB to support the Nixon/Agnew ticket in 2016.

Maybe not.

Perhaps JB is the Alf Landon type, after all.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when JB said that Obama and the Dems would never, ever, ever come after our guns. He hasn't got them yet but the fat lady hasn't sang her final song either.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I, for one, was shocked ... absolutely SHOCKED when JB came closer to the light! :D

I dunno if JB even remembers this but in his first posts here he and some other member got into a spitting contest over some gun or some ammo ... SOMETHING ... Anyway, JB eventually said something about the "mistreatment" of new members and he didn't know if he wanted to hang out with us ... And I said something in the thread to the effect of "this ain't nuthin ... just wait until you've been here as long as I have" :D ...

Man ... little did I know ... :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom