The most important thing we can do about all the problems discussed in this forum....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silveravnt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vote!
Register to vote. Get your friends to register. Encourage other gun owners to register.

It's easy. Download the form here. You can fill it out on your computer, then print it, sign it and mail it.
Voter Registration forms are also available at tag agencies, public libraries, post offices and Election Board offices.

Then Vote. I like to use the Absentee Ballot. You get the ballot in the mail so you have plenty of time to research your choices. You can still vote at your polling place if you want to but bring the ballot they mailed you.

We are lucky here in OK even our liberals are pro gun. It's the national vote where we need to make a difference.

Has anyone ever heard of a voter registration drive at a range or sporting goods store? It think it would be a great idea. I'd be glad to donate paper, envelopes and stamps.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vote!
Register to vote. Get your friends to register. Encourage other gun owners to register.

It's easy. Download the form here. You can fill it out on your computer, then print it, sign it and mail it.
Voter Registration forms are also available at tag agencies, public libraries, post offices and Election Board offices.

Then Vote. I like to use the Absentee Ballot. You get the ballot in the mail so you have plenty of time to research your choices. You can still vote at your polling place if you want to but bring the ballot they mailed you.

We are lucky here in OK even our liberals are pro gun. It's the national vote where we need to make a difference.

Has anyone ever heard of a voter registration drive at a range or sporting goods store? It think it would be a great idea. I'd be glad to donate paper, envelopes and stamps.

+1 and great ideas on the drives.

Even more importantly is getting people out to actually vote. Unfortunately here in OK, we're likely to have an overwhelming margin against Obama (that part is good) that will lead to people just not voting. It's important to realize though that the other races are important as well and can effect our daily lives in some ways much more than the Presidential race does.

Kudos for posting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom