The Nazi tactics of the BLM and Antifa mob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly, I don’t know exactly if Trump charges Secret Service agents or not but the media says he does and we all know the media doesn’t lie. Other ex-presidents charge SS for staying in their guest cottage and take lavish trips that are “free.” And in truth, nothing is free, in this case we pay.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I’m saying is that the president profits from his presidency and he does so in numerous ways.
This stuff about him giving up his salary. It’s just stuff.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I’m saying is that the president profits from his presidency and he does so in numerous ways.
The President doesn't charge the SS for protection, He is afforded protection like every other President has prior to his administration when they visit their summer homes or vacation anywhere in the world.
Moochel obama took huge entourages all over the world for vacations while the SS was required to protect her.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The president doesn’t profit. Trump properties profit when Trump properties charge the secret service. The president is no longer involved in the management of Trump Properties.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The president doesn’t profit. Trump properties profit when Trump properties charge the secret service. The president is no longer involved in the management of Trump Properties.

Is there a rule in this country that says Presidents can only stay at properties owned by liberals?
Trump doesn't own those property's any more. He had to divest when becoming President.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you name ne president that hasn't profited off the presidency aside from HST?.

Latest posts

Top Bottom