"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to your boy Twocan and tell your dad congrats for me too Whitey. Here is a friend of mines son with his first buck. Shot with a .243 OneShott sold to me a couple years ago.

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_2010_11_20_171613.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats about right for tyler, wearing socks and flops, if you only knew him. i'm from altus also, tyler has taken some great deer over the years.

Does he do anything but keep feeders filled up and hunt? That boy has the right dad to get to kill big deer. It would be next to impossible for most people without that advantage. I have known him since he was a little kid in Stillwater and still go down there and hunt with them sometimes. Great people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, thats one bad thing about hunting with an AR, but man are they fun to hunt with.

Seeing lots of AR's on the boards this year. Really cool. Guys that don't have one are missing out!

Hunted with mine last year....there is a technique to closing the chamber silently.
Most special operators, new to this theater know how:thumbup3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got some tender backstrap this afternoon. With the wind, my buddy called me and wanted to walk out some areas that have lots of cedars.
Figured that might be a good technique, and went along.
We drove into an area with a pump jack, and got loaded.
Started walking and 20 feet from the truck 4 does, and a small buck broke from the shelter of a cedar. Took a kneeling shot, and the doe dropped.
Spine shot.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_Photo0136.jpg

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some tender backstrap this afternoon. With the wind, my buddy called me and wanted to walk out some areas that have lots of cedars.
Figured that might be a good technique, and went along.
We drove into an area with a pump jack, and got loaded.
Started walking and 20 feet from the truck 4 does, and a small buck broke from the shelter of a cedar. Took a kneeling shot, and the doe dropped.
Spine shot.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_Photo0136.jpg

Nice shot and congrats on the kill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom