The President Comes a Callin'...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obama Shows up at your home. You would:

• Like the sycophant I am I would lick the feet of the messiah and hang on his every word.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would welcome President Obama into my home and learn from the master.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I would treat the President with the respect due the office and freely discuss the issues with him.

Votes: 67 57.3%
  • I'd talk to Obama on my porch but wouldn't let him in my home.

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • When he set foot on my property I'd ask him to leave. If refused I'd have him remvd as a trespasser.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Who?

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Keyword in your post redmax is "leader". Whenever the community organizer decides to lead then I MIGHT consider him a leader. So far he has shown none of the qualities that personify a leader.

You can use all the semantics you want , whether you like it or not, he is the leader.At least until November. The gun safe thing, I doubt it. They wouldn't take him anywhere without doing a background on that person. Mine is clean. They know I wouldn't be a threat. I don't wish him any harm, can you say President Biden!! :eek2:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm floored at your answer.

You are floored because I despise the New World Order Agenda 21 World depopulation euginc global scientific and economic takeover headed by the UN, and Obama, under the direction of the the build-a-burgers, rockefellers, Ted Turner, Henry Kissenger, the queen of england, the trilateral commision, skull and bones, Oprah Winfrey, and the World banksters???

Be floored... That's just the way I roll.
Thanks.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are floored because I despise the New World Order Agenda 21 World depopulation euginc global scientific and economic takeover headed by the UN, and Obama, under the direction of the the build-a-burgers, rockefellers, Ted Turner, Henry Kissenger, the queen of england, the trilateral commision, skull and bones, Oprah Winfrey, and the World banksters???

Be floored... That's just the way I roll.
Thanks.

Well, after you tell him to get of your lawn, send him to my house.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd welcome the opportunity to tell him what I think.

He would consider it a mistake afterwards, as his only goal would be for political grandstanding and the power he would provide me by giving me a national platform with the media would be to his great downfall.

Cuz that's just how I roll.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sure either one of yall could out debate the master.

What if he brings his teleprompter? Then yall would be screwed!

whahahaa!!

My house is a teleprompter free zone.

I don't need to out debate him, (although, it's pretty easy to do sticking to the simple facts of the economy) I just need the media attention so everyone can see regular joe blow not falling in a worship trance and getting bedazzled by the BS.

I'm going on record right now too and saying he's going to lose in a landslide... things are too bad, the cards are stacked WAY against him at this point and the American people are fed up. ObamaCare is our Boston Tea Party moment... no more Kings.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sure either one of yall could out debate the master.

What if he brings his teleprompter? Then yall would be screwed!

whahahaa!!

It's my house, I say what can and can't come in so no teleprompter for you! You don't like it? GTFO. Oh, and emptying my safe to please the suits wouldn't happen, too much of an inconvenience. You want to come in and chat? Sure come on in. Empty my safe, sweep home for bombs, sweep home for listening devices, sweep home for chem/bio weapons? Nevermind, I've got a thing. You know they'd be recording serial numbers while you're talking anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom