The Price !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindenmeier-Man

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The difference between men & boys is the price of their toys. The difference between women & girls is the price of their curls.
There is a price being paid every day by these toys ( Guns) and now it's about time to start handing them into the government.
Folks your toys kill people, thats a fact! There is no handgun EVER made not to shoot a human being, thats a fact. Now I use to be like all of you, but I've decided if you can't beat Obama, your going to have to join Biden! After all, if you take a toy and go after a gov official what happens? Hit everyone around them & the official just gets up!Now in Roswell & now in Maryland shooters are useing shotguns..
Those will have to be turned in too... Everyone will get a $50 gift card for every firearm turned in... All the AR's & AK's need to be turned first!Next the pistols...Shotguns last..Otherwise if ya get caught with one your going to the joint...In California they are collecting guns in this way, it's humane.....Also there are Hawks trying to buy guns before they get to the intern sites...So I'd like to make a offer on Colt firearms only. Before you take the $50 gift card, let me see what your going to have to give up... I might just give ya double the gov offer!!! Think about it! I prefer 1911's, Pythons, and most special editions. JJ

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just your second post and you start a thread that is about as worthless as tits on a boar hog. I hope the crack you smoked before you wrote this garbage was good. Go troll somewhere else.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Read the entire post and I think you will find our new member trying to be sarcastic. I think it was lost on you guys. be gentle, not everyone fully gets that sarcasm doesn't transfer well to forums.

Of course, the other side is that the joke just wasn't funny.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The difference between men & boys is the price of their toys. The difference between women & girls is the price of their curls.
There is a price being paid every day by these toys ( Guns) and now it's about time to start handing them into the government.
Folks your toys kill people, thats a fact! There is no handgun EVER made not to shoot a human being, thats a fact. Now I use to be like all of you, but I've decided if you can't beat Obama, your going to have to join Biden! After all, if you take a toy and go after a gov official what happens? Hit everyone around them & the official just gets up!Now in Roswell & now in Maryland shooters are useing shotguns..
Those will have to be turned in too... Everyone will get a $50 gift card for every firearm turned in... All the AR's & AK's need to be turned first!Next the pistols...Shotguns last..Otherwise if ya get caught with one your going to the joint...In California they are collecting guns in this way, it's humane.....Also there are Hawks trying to buy guns before they get to the intern sites...So I'd like to make a offer on Colt firearms only. Before you take the $50 gift card, let me see what your going to have to give up... I might just give ya double the gov offer!!! Think about it! I prefer 1911's, Pythons, and most special editions. JJ

You should lead by example. You can start by handing over that new Wiley Clapp Colt to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom