The problem with OSA members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep laughing you dumb butt jokers. Laugh like Nero did when he was playing his fiddle in the flames of Athens. You all have no concept of the true history of your history but your going to learn the hard way when it all falls in on your boneheads.

Well, I do know a bit about history as well. For your information, they were NOT the Knights of Templemen, but were the Knights of Templar. As for Nero, the story of Nero and the flames involved Rome, not Athens. I might would be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt with regards to your posts, but your own words appear to show that your knowledge is lacking with respect to spelling, grammar, and facts of history.

Troll on, dude.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I do know a bit about history as well. For your information, they were NOT the Knights of Templemen, but were the Knights of Templar. As for Nero, the story of Nero and the flames involved Rome, not Athens. I might would be inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt with regards to your posts, but your own words appear to show that your knowledge is lacking with respect to spelling, grammar, and facts of history.

Troll on, dude.

I meant Rome where Spartacus fought and then became leader of the Rebel Alliance. You can consider this trolling. I don't care. Your like Porky Pig with a mikimoto necklace in my eyes.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've outdone yourself with that one, lol!

hold on to your napkin.

media.tumblr.com_bdc0800b00f5f097e101bcd9dfc999ff_tumblr_inline_mnurvbupSF1qz4rgp.gif

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant Rome where Spartacus fought and then became leader of the Rebel Alliance. You can consider this trolling. I don't care. Your like Porky Pig with a mikimoto necklace in my eyes.

Hah....

I love how you take criticism of your knowledge, or lack thereof. Also, you seem to have an issue with relevance of your posts, other than all of them being nonsensical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom