The riots........where/how will it end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the God of the Black community different from the other communities that don't have this issue?

The Rev Jesse Jackson, the Rev Al Sharpton, and the Rev Jeremiah Wright seem to have a different perspective on what is God-like.

All three of the mentioned "religious leaders" are really racial opportunists. Wright just did his differently than what Jackson and Sharpton did. Jackson and Sharpton have literally shaken down corporations to "donate" to their "Rainbow Coalition" (Jackson) or "National Action Network" (Sharpton) so that those two leaders can praise said corporations instead of demeaning them.

With Wright, he seemed to mostly shake down his congregation for his retirement benefits and house.

As a side note that is not really related to this topic, the word "reverend" is only used in the Bible one time, and it is used as a description of God. There is no way I'll associate that high of a description to a lowly man. I call no man "reverend," regardless of how good of a man they are.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To continue but on topic, the breakdown of the family (primarily in the black communities, it seems) began with the creation of "The Great Society" by LBJ. After that, welfare came along and mothers discovered that the more kids they had, the more money they got from their government. In addition, they found out that if there was no "man of the house" and they were single mothers, they got even more money. Thus, the influence of a father is missing from too many broken families, regardless of their race.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All three of the mentioned "religious leaders" are really racial opportunists. Wright just did his differently than what Jackson and Sharpton did. Jackson and Sharpton have literally shaken down corporations to "donate" to their "Rainbow Coalition" (Jackson) or "National Action Network" (Sharpton) so that those two leaders can praise said corporations instead of demeaning them.

With Wright, he seemed to mostly shake down his congregation for his retirement benefits and house.

As a side note that is not really related to this topic, the word "reverend" is only used in the Bible one time, and it is used as a description of God. There is no way I'll associate that high of a description to a lowly man. I call no man "reverend," regardless of how good of a man they are.

Ah, but does that make them non- christians and 'evil' as was previously stated?

Latest posts

Top Bottom