The Sinaloa Cartel is accused of trying to buy guns in Tulsa according to a federal court affidavit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sinaloa is not the ones you have to worry about, it’s the Jalisco new generation (JNG) cartel. They are the ruthless ones. they hurt or kill to make a point. Sinaloa did not do that. They are all over the place. Ardmore, Ada, Shawnee, Okc. I see them all the time. They wear their colors and badges.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Man that is some crazy stuff. But there are tons of Mexicans in Oklahoma. They are everywhere. No telling how many are part of the cartels. I’ve seen them in towns I would have never thought I would see them in.
Towns in Oklahoma you never thought you would see a Mexican? What towns would that be? How do you tell them from most of the Indians you see in Oklahoma? I would never be surprised to see a Mexican or an Indian at any town anywhere in Oklahoma. So were are you surprised to see them in?

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the point about Mexicans in Oklahoma, they’ve been coming to work here steadily beginning in the late-1800s to early-1900s. They are a significant part of our Oklahoma history.

https://www.okhistory.org/learn/latino3
In fact they are. They are willing to do the jobs most will not do. I know ALOT of Mexicans. Most consider half a day 8 hours, full day 16 hours. most have 2-3 jobs.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mexico opened a consulate here in Oklahoma theres so many here

State and national officials celebrated the opening of the Mexican consulate in Oklahoma City with a grand inauguration ceremony Saturday. The consulate is located on the west side of downtown OKC, and has been a work in progress with the Mexican government. Gov. May 22, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom