The State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why the flip did I just hear a report that says the OK state Capitol is falling apart when just a few years ago we had the nations most unique state Capitol without a dome and sped all the money on the dome and not fix up the Capitol itself?

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the capital where we house the mentally unstable?
And how come prisons are more in shape than our schools and other important establishments?
Things that make you go mmmmmmm.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean elevator inspections are required to be done yearly?

For what its worth, the reason their inspection certificate was out of date was the Department of Central Services hadn't paid the invoice from the Department of Labor. See, its not just the private sector that suffers from the government's slow-pay issues.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the capital where we house the mentally unstable?
And how come prisons are more in shape than our schools and other important establishments?
Things that make you go mmmmmmm.

I don't know what prisons you've been to lately, most of them are falling down, and are almost over 100 years old.
which they should be dungeons anyways,

I was at the Capitol this summer, killing time in OKC. Decided to check out some of the art work, I watched numerous pieces of stone fall off the outside of the building. I'm all for fixing it up, it should be well kept. It does represent the people of Oklahoma after all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom