The trap line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. The 870’s seem to hold up and do well. They beat the crap out of the kids but they continue to work.

My 3 offenders list was 870’s seem reliable. Stoegers seem to keep failing, and lots are moving to the beretta’s (a lot of a400’s) because they seem to hold up and shoot damn soft.
OK, that is not what you typed first, You said the 870s, Stoegers and Berettas were all failing ie. most notorious offenders.

Most notorious offenders of this so far have been 870’s, Stoegers, Berettas
I guess you need to define offenders for us.

A person or thing that offends, does something wrong, or causes problems.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? If you have one that sucks, I'll take it off your hands for a couple hundred bucks. Get that suckiness off your hands.
Lol not mine. I wouldn’t have one. I just watch everyone that tries them on the trap line they fail within a few weeks of practice. Then they go to get repaired, and fail again within 2-3 more.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, that is not what you typed first, You said the 870s, Stoegers and Berettas were all failing ie. most notorious offenders.

I guess you need to define offenders for us.

A person or thing that offends, does something wrong, or causes problems.
Offender also means to be guilty of something. 870’s guilty of being reliable, the Stoegers guilty of failing, the Berettas guilty of being good.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy yourself and your kids a Benelli M1 or M2 Super 90, and you’ll be done buying shotguns. :thumb:

My first one is still running flawlessly since 1995, and my tactical gun is close to that age. My son has had his for at least 12 years.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol not mine. I wouldn’t have one. I just watch everyone that tries them on the trap line they fail within a few weeks of practice. Then they go to get repaired, and fail again within 2-3 more.

You must be talking about the new ones.

Cause I've been shooting the Belgium ones for several decades and they most assuredly don't suck.

I've not picked up a new one. No desire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom