The true meaning of Christmas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwmckie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize that none of you know me from Adam, but even so, I wanted to let you all know how much reading this thread has helped me. Like most of you, I'm going through a rough patch. I've been a Christian for most of my life, and have found that many of my fellows know what to say, but there is little if any sincerity and feeling behind the words. Reading this thread confirms me that there are good people out there, people who don't just pat you on the back as they walk by you, but who give a flying leap. You folks have given me a smile which has been sadly lacking lately.

J B, I gotta give you credit, sir. You openly admitted that you made a mistake, and didn't pad it with excuses or justifications. That is a mark of a true man, and I salute you. I don't know what the future holds for us all, but this is a group of folks that I want to stay with and stand beside. I pray that these hurts will pass, and that we will see better days soon, for all of us.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God bless you all & yes We all who believe need to get a little closer to god. I hope all the best for everyone who is down, hurting or has any problems keep the faith it will turn around

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of us are immune from the pain and suffering that this world offers but thankfully, none of us are exempt from the grace and glory of God either.

The Lord knows our transgressions and forgives us of them just in the asking. The hardest part is forgiving ourselves...

Prayers for all of you guys and I'll ask for some for myself if you find the time too. I'm going through the hardest time of my life right now not being able to be with my kids more. There are days are that I don't really even know what to do, but I just press on the best I can and hope that I don't stumble too much.

Thanks for posting Whitey... hearing the truth in Linus's soft spoken eloquence somehow gives the words even more power. Merry Christmas everyone!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes everyone and prayers for your mother and family Dennis. We are all truly blessed to have this community to help support each other. Fellowship is where you make it.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all will be in my prayers tonight as I thank God for all the blessings he has given me. I hope everyone here will grow closer to God as our world seems to grows further from him. Peace to all who will be hurting through the loss of loved ones and may God bless you all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom