The Tyranny Of Democracy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was written by my 15-yr old Son...

A nation built upon the values of freedom, equality and justice gives up those values for money, power, and control. I refuse to declare myself a member of this nation until those stated values are returned to the people. In a nation in which the debt of all people is ticking like a clock every second, a nation in which the leaders are payed more money than a single mother with three kids with no way to provide for those children.We live in a nation where our God-given, constitutional rights are being threatened by liars, monsters and ticks who suck our money like vampires.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"a nation in which the leaders are payed more money than a single mother with three kids with no way to provide for those children"

Well the leaders are obviously paid more than a single mother with three kids with no way to provide for those children. She has no way to provide for those children, so she's probably only getting paid welfare and/or alimony. I mean that's not surprising at all that someone with a job is getting paid more than someone without a job. If it was the other way around, things would be seriously messed up.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tyranny of the State would have been a more fitting title. "Just" government derives it power from the consent of the people and holds that power with the only tool it has... force.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a nation in which the leaders are payed more money than a single mother with three kids with no way to provide for those children.

Hopefully you took this opportunity to explain the difference between "democracy" and "capitalism"...and perhaps more importantly other non-capitalist economic systems that may more closely align with his world view.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell him not to worry, several Democrats have said recently that we have to much democracy and they want to do away with some of it.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll never figure out why you immigrated to a country that you hate so much

I'm here for the warm weather. I also like Oklahoma and most of the people here (a few jackasses such as my ex-wife being the exceptions). Unlike Americans, I view issues as it pertains to Liberty and Freedom. To live life without asking government for permission to do this or that. It's a radical concept that most citizens don't comprehend. I suppose I have my parents to blame. Mom survived Hitler's occupation of Holland when she was a teenager. Dad spent two years in a Japanese internment camp under the brutal control of the Kempeitai. I grew up being told to never trust government. Any government.

I admit, although I'm a citizen of the US, I'll never consider myself an American. I don't get all warm and fuzzy feelings of patriotism nor the desire to wave flags and say the pledge of allegiance or all that other stuff that I find silly and meaningless. But then again I feel nothing for the nation where I was born either. So, as I explain to my wife and my friends, I'm a man without a country. Which suits me fine. Strangely enough... people respect my view points once they get to know me. They come to realize that my passion isn't some flag, or lines drawn on a map. No... my passion is Liberty. Freedom. For all people wherever God placed them on this rock we call earth.

Whether you ever figure me out or not doesn't matter now does it? Agreed, my viewpoint isn't the norm on this forum. My thinking is radical. It's in line with the thinking of Thomas Jefferson, Sam Adams, Adam Smith, Thomas Paine, etc. You know... those crazy radicals who embraced and talked about Liberty and Freedom constantly. That warned of the dangers that governments pose towards mankind. Sadly, the vast majority of inhabitants of this confederation have never taken the time to read and study history. To learn from the past to avoid repeating mistakes in the future.

Sad when a low life immigrant like me knows more about this country and it's history than 99% of the citizens. Even more pathetic is them having no concept of Liberty or self ownership. Figure me out? You never will. And I'm okay with that. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom