The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Ind. School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the TX Dept. of Public Safety's investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There wasn't a link to the report in the FOX News story, so I can't answer your question. I've not taken the time to even look for it online, if it is online.
The major report of which I’m aware is from ALERRT at Texas State University, and it’s linked in my post earlier in this thread (it’s the post with the Mike Glover videos—he discusses the report in his video).

ETA: I don’t think that’s the report mentioned (it’s closer to 30 or 40 pages), but here it is.
https://alerrt.org/r/31

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The major report of which I’m aware is from ALERRT at Texas State University, and it’s linked in my post earlier in this thread (it’s the post with the Mike Glover videos—he discusses the report in his video).

ETA: I don’t think that’s the report mentioned (it’s closer to 30 or 40 pages), but here it is.
https://alerrt.org/r/31

I found the Texas House committee report at another news source. It is "printed" within the story, but it is in pretty small letters. It will take me a while to get it all read.

Austin American-Statesman - Complete Uvalde Shooting Report by Texas House Committee

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to my wife while reading this, and she said her school superintendent’s office handed out a “tool” to every teacher last year to circumvent their classroom door locks. :censored:
My polling place was changed due to redistricting. It’s now an elementary school. When I went to vote in the primaries, didn’t know where to enter. All doors I found were locked but one that had a rock propping the door open so I went in. All I found were students in classrooms attending summer school. Walked right back out, never seen.
Found the voting place at another building.
I did call a friend that is a school principal at another school and asked if she could quietly get that rock situation corrected without causing a mess and she promised she would.
I suspect something like this was going on at Uvalde.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My polling place was changed due to redistricting. It’s now an elementary school. When I went to vote in the primaries, didn’t know where to enter. All doors I found were locked but one that had a rock propping the door open so I went in. All I found were students in classrooms attending summer school. Walked right back out, never seen.
Found the voting place at another building.
I did call a friend that is a school principal at another school and asked if she could quietly get that rock situation corrected without causing a mess and she promised she would.
I suspect something like this was going on at Uvalde.

You’re a good dude.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• Robb Elementary School Attack Response Assessment and Recommendations.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cowardice from 1st responders who were wearing body armor, carrying plenty of modern firepower, having been trained how to assault a position or serve a no knock drug warrant and with lots of armed backup is totally heinous and should be treated as such in an agressive prosecution for that cowardice that resulted in death of innocent children

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom