The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Ind. School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the TX Dept. of Public Safety's investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sarcastic, amused, sad, grieving -

My take, or your take on the situation ain't gonna change a damn thing. You can laugh at cancer or you can cry, won't make a bit of difference.

For the record, my amusement is not at the dead kids. It's at the complete hero worship and defense of the police that many have. Same mentality of the guys with a Gadsen flag sticker next to a TBL sticker on their truck.

It's funny to me that it takes a video of these douchenozzles standing around in order for some to say anything negative about LEO behavior.

They should play the TPD response at St. Francis side by side to the Uvalde video as instructional material for LEOs, IMHO.

As a retired law enforcement officer I was critical of this response as soon as the details were starting to be made public. In this line of work cowardice should be called out whenever it happens. If it involves the death of innocent children I personally am not going to laugh, be flippant or sarcastic about that subject.

I’ll crucify those cowards but I’ll do it in a way that is respectful to the children.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, whatever your take on how our emptions/responses affect an event that happened over a month ago are, it'll be interesting to see if they release any body cam video.

When I first heard the cops may have actually shot some of the kids I thought "no freakin' way" but I honestly wouldn't have believed these clowns stood around either until the video came out.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know some of us here are trained to do their job....and they weren't trained to stand their I can promise you. What pressure do they face now? They should have to watch this video every day for the rest of their cowardly lives.....
As a Christian, I know I’m supposed to forgive, but if I was a parent of one of those dead kids, EVERY SINGLE ONE of those cops would have to leave town to avoid my wrath.

My brother in law is a cop in DFW, and his department sent a few guys to Uvalde to help out after the shooting. From what those guys said, the Uvalde cops are powerless at this point and have ZERO community support. The outside cops that came in to help out were treated well and thanked for their service, but I can’t even post what was said about the local cops by local residents.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i 'member getting banned at least three or four times for leo bashing back in the day.
i remember *one* particular user (no names, but yes, i remember. i remember lots of things) used the argument of "we don't know if police violence is actually increasing, or we are just seeing more of it due to all the cameras and people recording".

well thanks to this recording.....we have at least some proof of incompetence. seemed like a dumb argument then, and even dumber now.
I actually think that could be true. Was it me? Haha

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were told to stand down, and they did.
They were told to keep parents from going inside the school, and they did.

They don't get a discount at Home Depot and ***** from high school girls for nothing.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.”, Edmund Burke

JuanGrande62221

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The video enraged me. Legally the only thing they’re sworn to do is enforce the law, not to serve and protect as most think. With that said, excuses (now known to be complete lies) about not having rifles or armor are complete BS. If all you have is a J frame and a speed loader you take it and go in. You do it because it’s what has to be done. Sometimes is sucks to be an officer, but you have to do things because no one else will or can and the most important reason is it’s the right thing to do.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
And he still stood by and listened to it happening.....
Screenshot_20220715-073236_Facebook.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom