The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I was a little "inebriated" last night I did notice a few things.

#1. Why were the walls fortified on the outside. Aren't walls fortified on the inside to repel the ones on the outside of the walls? If you fortify walls on the outside isn't that trying to keep people in??!!

The picture that Aaron showed Rick and the crew.
[Broken External Image]

Fortified on the outside..........trying to hold people in???
i1.ytimg.com_vi_fRP6oZ5naWo_0.jpg

Inside Axelandria........shouldn't the walls look like this on the outside??
[Broken External Image]

***So, is this place an arena to keep people in for another group's sporting purpose?*****

Why did Deana video tape the group? To show others what type of people are in Rick's group. Like watching a video to bid on them, bet on them(in a fight) or size them up for whatever reason another group or person would want them for?

The woman who gave Rick the haircut...........Jessie.

I. She had an owl tattoo

II. Rick crashed into an owl sculpture that Jessie said she was making for her kid(s)?

Are these owl markings signs for who not to kill or who is a part of a different group or gang.........if you don't have the owl, you're dead??

Just my 2 cents

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I was a little "inebriated" last night I did notice a few things.

#1. Why were the walls fortified on the outside. Aren't walls fortified on the inside to repel the ones on the outside of the walls? If you fortify walls on the outside isn't that trying to keep people in??!!

The picture that Aaron showed Rick and the crew.
[Broken External Image]

Fortified on the outside..........trying to hold people in???
i1.ytimg.com_vi_fRP6oZ5naWo_0.jpg

Inside Axelandria........shouldn't the walls look like this on the outside??
[Broken External Image]

***So, is this place an arena to keep people in for another group's sporting purpose?*****

Why did Deana video tape the group? To show others what type of people are in Rick's group. Like watching a video to bid on them, bet on them(in a fight) or size them up for whatever reason another group or person would want them for?

The woman who gave Rick the haircut...........Jessie.

I. She had an owl tattoo

II. Rick crashed into an owl sculpture that Jessie said she was making for her kid(s)?

Are these owl markings signs for who not to kill or who is a part of a different group or gang.........if you don't have the owl, you're dead??

Just my 2 cents

I have been wondering about the walls too.

I like your assessment.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing about the walls also. Thought it kind of odd the way they were braced form the outside. Maybe if there's enough bracing like that it would prevent vehicles from ramming through?

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i also thought it was odd the supports were on the outside.

always an interesting show.

always a real sense of danger. i like that. keeps me on my toes.

where are the other people in Alexendria?

nice town i was wondering if anyplace had such ammenties and why the group had not found a place such as this before. i guess not a lot of places with water, electricity, solar, etc. to be found.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carols talk to that kid was wicked!! I'm sure he'll have nightmares about that for a long time.
Wall supports on the outside...lots easier for mowing the yard ya know.
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.....they can't be all sugar and spice.
Is Rick gonna make a move on the hair stylist?
Is Sasha gonna lose it?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The talk to the kid from Carol........

Back in the early 1990's here in OKC, G.Gordon Liddy was carried on WKY or KTOK(?) Anyways, a caller called in about a next door neighbor kid acting a fool in the neighborhood.

***G.Gordon Liddy basically told the caller to catch the kid alone and have a private "scare the sh*t out of the kid" talk, just like Carol did.......:wink2:

If I remember correctly.......a few shows ago......wasn't a "W" carved into a tree....around the area where the group found the walkers disembodied...remember the arms, legs, bodys and heads.

So.......is this a "West Side Story" or an "The Outsiders" area or territory. Where the "A"- Alexandria group relies on the wall mainly for protection and "bans"-locks up the guns?

You know how those politicians hate guns and love the "can't we all just get along" attitude??!! I wonder if the "W" group gives , supplies, or protects the "A"group..........in return the "A" group shows the videos of the new people and the "W" group and the "W" group gets to pick who they want from the "A" group in return for not attacking them or getting them supplies?

I mentioned earlier in a few posts back that the video of new people was for others to see and pick which ones they wanted.

"A" Group........... thinkers, progress, improvement, reform, education, the future. Insider....inside the walls

"W" Group..........protect, survive,unconnected or unacquainted , a person or thing not within an enclosure, boundary. Outsider...outside the walls.

The "W" carved into the walkers head.........a walking reminder to the "A" group what the "W" can and will do??

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This place is not what it seems. It is gonna come to a head soon enough. And now Daryl is starting to get comfortable so you know its gonna happen. All I know is I hope the group takes the town over. And hopefully Rick kills the blondes jerk husband. That guy is weird. I would like to know how the wall ever got built in the first place. How could they keep the place safe that long? Especially with the weenies that live there. Hopefully Deanna will pay and the group can finally start living.

Latest posts

Top Bottom