The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, they don't seem capable of building that wall. When the leader's husband said he built it (well, had lots of help building it), I didn't buy it. Now that I mention it, the lots of help could be exactly what TonyKane is referring to...

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Among other things that don't fit....

Deanna said that the house she lives in used to belong to a police officer and that was why they had the police windbreakers.
Not to sound ignorant, but what kind of general police officer is going to be living in a home in a neighborhood where the homes "start in the low 850s" as she said in the intros.

Pete is really a "porch dick".
I'm wondering if Rick's cop sense is tingling and he thinks he is a domestic abuser.

The kiss...I don't think Rick did that as a romantic item but as a "lets see what's going on here" move.

The book keeper still bothers me. She keeps those notebooks of everything, down to how many chocolate bars that they have, but doesn't do an inventory of the cases of guns?
And where did those guns come from to begin with?

Another thing that bothered me was the duplication of dialogue.
Rick telling people about them turning over the security to them and the townies saying how "we have all lost something, but also gained something."
It was almost like scripted lines.

Dave

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's a lot more secrecy in this town than meets the eye. I will say that. We are about to get a lot of answers, if the show continues to match the comic.

The wall isn't to keep people in, it's to keep people out - walkers or otherwise.

The idea that the "W" is a marker is right on. We are about to meet the folks making the marks. Remember all the "W"'s on the foreheads of the torso's that came out of the back of the truck as Rick and the group were trying to get their suburban unstuck? I am sure everyone connected the dots between the torsos and the "rest" of the walker's bodies.

Richmond was not overrun by walkers. I think we all know that. Richmond was overrun by a gang. . .a pack. . .Richmond chose to fight back and lost.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a still photo of Rick and behind him was the sign "Morgan St."
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_screen_shot_200f04d970a84999ebffbf6a75a7bcbc44.jpg

Perhaps it's not a W?

Last edited:

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sasha is such a weirdo. She obviously has PTSD, and what she said was BS. However, I like this new town, even though we know it will fall eventually, probably from within.

P.S. I have not read the comic books.

Latest posts

Top Bottom