The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darryl will be back in an episode or two. I don't think they will keep that angle going very long

The previews for next week showed a confrontation where it seemed that Merle is going to kill someone and Daryl doesn't want him to. I'm sure some sort of moral shinanigans like that will be what brings Daryl back to the group.

And I don't really see what the problem was with the gov capping that dude in the street. I mean these people are a little sheltered but come on. There are friggin zombies and when people get bit, they turn into zombies. I'm kind of irritated that Andrea didn't do it actually. Well I'm just plain irritated with Andrea. So dumb. The gov plays her like a fiddle.

Glen lost his sheet in that episode. Something is going to have to reign him back in. I wonder if Maggie is going to get preggers or something.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I don't really see what the problem was with the gov capping that dude in the street. I mean these people are a little sheltered but come on. There are friggin zombies and when people get bit, they turn into zombies. I'm kind of irritated that Andrea didn't do it actually. Well I'm just plain irritated with Andrea. So dumb. The gov plays her like a fiddle.

Looks like Andrea is swaying the people to believe in her instead of him. Seems like to me the gov will get ousted by the people and Andrea will stay behind and run the town. Happy ever after for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom