The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was screaming at Andrea to shoot that guy. SOrry, but in the end of days if you get eviscerated, there is no need to suffer, they can't put you together and you just got ate on my a zombie, just end it.

Stupid *****.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The previews for next week showed a confrontation where it seemed that Merle is going to kill someone and Daryl doesn't want him to. I'm sure some sort of moral shinanigans like that will be what brings Daryl back to the group.

And I don't really see what the problem was with the gov capping that dude in the street. I mean these people are a little sheltered but come on. There are friggin zombies and when people get bit, they turn into zombies. I'm kind of irritated that Andrea didn't do it actually. Well I'm just plain irritated with Andrea. So dumb. The gov plays her like a fiddle.

Glen lost his sheet in that episode. Something is going to have to reign him back in. I wonder if Maggie is going to get preggers or something.

The people of Woodberry still believe you change from a bite or infection. But it was already discovered by Rick through the CDC guy that everyone is already infected with a virus & you become a zombie after you die no matter how you die. the Governor has discovered this as well but it keeping it from the towns people.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people of Woodberry still believe you change from a bite or infection. But it was already discovered by Rick through the CDC guy that everyone is already infected with a virus & you become a zombie after you die no matter how you die. the Governor has discovered this as well but it keeping it from the towns people.

This is also true. Andrea still knows, and she should have taken care of bidness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom