The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saleendude07

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andrea will be the next to go. She doesnt serve a purpose anymore. After this is over with she will have nowhere to go. The Gov doesnt truster her and neither does rick. She will be dead soon and i also have a bad feeling about Daryl. He is by far my favorite but he will be gone soon

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really know about them killing Andrea off. I could see her taking over Woodbury after the final conflict between the gov and Rick. I would like to see her die in spectacular fashion but I don't always get what I want.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm honestly wondering if Andrea won't try to kill the Governor now. Well now that she thinks he raped Maggie anyway. Before she just thought he might have had bad intentions about Rick & the prison but now after talking to Hershel she knows the Governor is twisted. Was good to see Rick stand up & not bow down to the Governor. I doubt he hands over Michonne & decides to fight.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was the first time I routed for Andrea since about the 2nd episode in season 2. What a gripping, and suspenseful episode. Supposedly the original writer has returned, I don't know if that is true, but these last three episodes have been just what the doctor ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom