The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gov is a snake in the grass and needed to be put down, the part where he takes off his belt so he is "disarmed" but has the gun taped on the under side of the desk is a coward move but I wouldn't expect anything less. I think all of his close followers are realizing he's a bad man, I think Milton will try to warn the group so they don't get blindsided

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_OJWOVVx.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Haha what they really talked about

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you notice that when the "governor" left, he also left the pistol that was taped to the table. And not a single person noticed it was ever there.

It would have looked fishy if he had acquired a second gun, and Rick and him came and left in opposite directions. I agree Rick should have shot him and said he pulled a gun on him, but they probably would have missed each other and blown a ton of ammo

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they new each other. Nothing in the series leads you to believe they did. My only hope is that Rick doesn't betray Michonne. I doubt he will, it really isn't his character.

Latest posts

Top Bottom