The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so I had a comment. Not about the show but the little segment about how to survive in the zombie apocalypse on the talking dead show. It had a little disclaimer at the bottom that said: "AMC does not condone the use of makeshift weapons". Or something along that line.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I seen this pic on another website somewhat related to TWD. This is a WW2 propaganda painting. David Morrisey must be a vampire or immortal, or have a doppleganger.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scientist/Doctors don't have mullets. #FACT

doctor mullet.jpg

Uh, yeah they do.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah but hat guy was a complete idiot - I'm with cavedweller on this one. Douchemullet is not a doctor.

"it's classified" - yeah right. The world has gone to **** and you're still worried about classified information? More douchenozzelry.

I did like how carrot-top kept his sense of humor when they first rolled up on glen and the lemming-chick (she follow the gubner like a lemming)

Anyone else notice the other chick was trying to play Laura Croft from tomb raider?

hmph... characters are starting to get out there. I hope the reel 'em back in a bit.

oh, and the scene with the family in the pink little girls room is, by far, the creepiest scene of the entire show for me so far. Made my skin crawl.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah but hat guy was a complete idiot - I'm with cavedweller on this one. Douchemullet is not a doctor.

"it's classified" - yeah right. The world has gone to **** and you're still worried about classified information? More douchenozzelry.

I did like how carrot-top kept his sense of humor when they first rolled up on glen and the lemming-chick (she follow the gubner like a lemming)

Anyone else notice the other chick was trying to play Laura Croft from tomb raider?

hmph... characters are starting to get out there. I hope the reel 'em back in a bit.

oh, and the scene with the family in the pink little girls room is, by far, the creepiest scene of the entire show for me so far. Made my skin crawl.

Regarding the bolded part: I basically agree with you, even though the three new characters are perfect on-screen recreations of the comic book versions. But, I think they come across as too comic book-y.

Like Rosita, the new woman. I could buy in a comic that she wears short shorts and a rolled up shirt. But it makes no sense in the show because it feels a lot more rooted in reality, and in reality you'd be covering up almost every inch of skin to protect yourself from bites.

It's a small gripe of mine, but I can see where you're coming from.

I'm glad everyone here can see through Eugene's (the "scientist") ****. :D

There's a character in the comics who comes in far after the prison story arc, named Ezekiel. When they introduced him in the comic, I almost stopped reading. It got to be TOO much. Here's why:

i.imgur.com_m3UBezF.jpg

So, needless to say, I hope we don't see that version of Ezekiel in the show.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Skatalite - While I agree with you for the most part, I kind of think a King Ezekiel type would pop up during the apocalypse. I mean we have Honey Boo Boo and all the Kardashian crap that millions of people follow today. I imagine most leaders will be eccentric or personalities in a doomsday type situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom