The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't understand the dead rabbits part.

The pre-teen psycho just likes to kill things. I'd say she was the one feeding rats to the zombies as well as dissecting one in the prison.
Agreed on the Tyreese thing, he almost got the news but didn't. Carol picked up on him not knowing.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pre-teen psycho just likes to kill things. I'd say she was the one feeding rats to the zombies as well as dissecting one in the prison.
Agreed on the Tyreese thing, he almost got the news but didn't. Carol picked up on him not knowing.

I'd wager to guess that was her doing. I know we suspected bob, but if she is killing bunnies it only makes sense.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife told me she read online that Lilly whispered "shhh don't tell them I killed Karen" when she was trying to smother little ass kicker. I didn't get a chance to check last night though.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far i ain't to thrilled with the first two new episodes. I am glad Carol is back but hate how there is already another governor type dude in the mix. That is played out. And I didn't like how they made Carl act in the first episode. I was pissed with that. I think the writers like to piss people off. I still ain't over them killing Herschel off. But hopefully it will get better and better. Still my favorite show.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed this last episode far more than the first of this season. I'm still sick of Karl and Rick...I'd be fine with them being Zombie-Bait.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope Rick dies, I'm sick of his lame ass fake accent.
for a British guy, I thought his southern accent was pretty good. I have heard so many actors try and replicate the draw but sounded terrible. Too bad I couldn't have got cast. I wouldn't have had to try. Lol. I have a huge southern accent. Just need the acting to go along with it

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far i ain't to thrilled with the first two new episodes. I am glad Carol is back but hate how there is already another governor type dude in the mix. That is played out. And I didn't like how they made Carl act in the first episode. I was pissed with that. I think the writers like to piss people off. I still ain't over them killing Herschel off. But hopefully it will get better and better. Still my favorite show.

We dont know that he will be another governor type yet. He isint in the books.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who are we talking about "another governor type"?

Sgt Ford (the redhead in the 5-ton)? He's in the books....or we talking about someone else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom