The weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awe..screw the weather!!!! I've been sick since Thursday with some sort of allergy or sinus infection or bronchitis. ..crap-ola.

Saturday I received a steroid shot, some sort of prescribed pills, and some kind of codeine-ish cough medicine. ..and to really kick me in the "go-go's"...no alcohol.!!?? What does that M.D./PhD know, I'm so thirsty for a beer or bourbon...really both...I'd sell blood!!

The weather....just like freakin' clockwork every *£●¡¿~, #@¥>◇◆¤》year..I get sick!!! Argh!!!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awe..screw the weather!!!! I've been sick since Thursday with some sort of allergy or sinus infection or bronchitis. ..crap-ola.

Saturday I received a steroid shot, some sort of prescribed pills, and some kind of codeine-ish cough medicine. ..and to really kick me in the "go-go's"...no alcohol.!!?? What does that M.D./PhD know, I'm so thirsty for a beer or bourbon...really both...I'd sell blood!!

Well, many people are now ill with bronchitis and so forth. I am older but have never had allergies but myself and many others I talk to have had a rough time this last year and right now I wonder if what the doctors on TV locally say is that the red cedar pollen is doing us in. Don't know, but I have never had a year or so like this.................Damned thing says my msg is too short so here goes...........................................................................................................

Latest posts

Top Bottom