They call us “The Elderly”.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All generations of Americans are good people for the most a part! Some are just unfortunate to be born into affluent times, where they were never FORCED to grow up!!! The vast majority of young Americans, are just as great as any generation before them, and they were faced with a constant BARRAGE of left wing propaganda from birth!! I'm not at all sure any generation of Americans, including mine, would have turned out as good as today's kids, under the same pressures!!! If push, ever come to shove, these American kids will do just fine!!!
some will i hope most will but i really doubt it. i just don't see them coming together like they did in my grandfathers day after pearl harbor.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All generations of Americans are good people for the most a part! Some are just unfortunate to be born into affluent times, where they were never FORCED to grow up!!! The vast majority of young Americans, are just as great as any generation before them, and they were faced with a constant BARRAGE of left wing propaganda from birth!! I'm not at all sure any generation of Americans, including mine, would have turned out as good as today's kids, under the same pressures!!! If push, ever come to shove, these American kids will do just fine!!!

The kids I've met from here ... And most of the "country kids" I know. Some of the digits that used to come in the store (most from the PC school system) I worry about. A LOT! 🤐

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kids I've met from here ... And most of the "country kids" I know. Some of the digits that used to come in the store (most from the PC school system) I worry about. A LOT! 🤐
These kids have never had anything REAL to support, and fight for! They have been forced to make up stuff to be for, and have a sense of purpose! On Dec. 6th, 1941, Americans were divided on everything, on Dec. 8th, 1941, Americans were UNITED as never before, or since!! American youth is alive and well, it's just harder to tell by looking at them!!

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same with my mom's parents. They also had to walk 2 days to get to the preacher's place so he could marry them. Grandpa was 15. Grandma was 13. And the thing they laughed about the most when they were telling their grandchildren these stories?? Which btw left us all AGHAST!! 😂😂😂 That they had to use a rowboat sitting on the shore of a river (most likely some little creek) to get to the other side was leaky and they prayed the whole time they were paddling furiously that they wouldn't drown because neither of them could swim. 👀 Ahhhh, true love when you're a devout Christain. Grandpa told all us kids that that PROVED he loved my grandma -- because he was willing to die to get a chance to see her ankles. 😂😂😂😂Grandma would turn red as a beet when he'd say that and smack him on the arm as hard as she could and screech "HERB!!!" 😂😂😂

I have always wanted a relationship like the one they had. 😁🤔🤔😲 OMG!! 🤐😂😂😂😂
My wife’s Grandmother was 14 when she married her 26 year old Choctaw husband (with her family’s permission). I’ve seen remarks that suggested she was too young to marry and that this relationship was child abuse. They married for life and she loved that man with all hee heart. I know for a fact that from the day they married, if people came to save her from her situation, she’d have fought them off with a shotgun! She gave birth at home to 9 children and raised 2 more. While her husband worked in the coal mines, farmed and ranched, she cooked, canned and gardened. Later, she worked at McAlester Naval Ammunition Depot during the war. With no only a grammar school education, she taught her husband to read and speak English; kept the books for their family business and negotiated purchases of what later amassed to 1400 acres with mineral rights, but the U.S. Army Corps of Engineer took 700 acres of their best bottom land in the 1960s. She managed the ranch with one of her son’s working the cows and after her husband died in 1973. I used to stop by to check on her when I was in the area. One day, I walked in the kitchen and she was sitting down catching her breath (she was in her 80s); there was a fire burning in a 55 gallon drum in the yard. I asked if she was okay. She said she was fine but that she’d beaten a skunk to death with a broom handle because it was chasing the hound dogs around the yard.at high noon. What a lady! She always kept her husband in her heart…..my wife is as much like her as a person can be, but we married when she was 19 and serving as a U.S. Navy Corpswave (Corpsman). We’ll be married 53 years on December 19th…. , God willing.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These kids have never had anything REAL to support, and fight for! They have been forced to make up stuff to be for, and have a sense of purpose! On Dec. 6th, 1941, Americans were divided on everything, on Dec. 8th, 1941, Americans were UNITED as never before, or since!! American youth is alive and well, it's just harder to tell by looking at them!!
i hope we never have to find out because i really think you have more faith in most of them than they deserve. i agree with that gurl though the kids who come from the country will be the ones to do what's right, at least most of them, the ones from the city especially blue cities will do nothing

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 431336)It’s not that I (an aging Boomer) hate Millennials: it’s that observing their misguided expressions of disdain for our history, system of government and culture; their lack of faith in God; lack of respect for our conversations of law and justice; bitterness towards those who’ve worked hard and succeeded; self serving expectations from their families, our government and society without any obligations or expectations incumbent on themselves, surreal demands for acceptance of their biologically untenable, bizarre, schizophrenic personal expressions of sexual identity; their total lack of patriotism; and their frightening submission to what they perceive as popular opinion altogether make me sick to my stomach and forces me to question my hope for our nation’s future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom