TheYankeeMarshal: What is a "Fudd???"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just passing this along for anyone that might be interested.

What is a "Fudd???"(12:39min)

TheYankeeMarshal
Published on Jul 10, 2019

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a love/hate relationship with TheYankeeMarshall. He's kind of entertaining. I agree with him probably most of the time.

But I think he might be a little cray-cray.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted the video the find out what others thought him and I have more or less the same opinion as Aries on him.
I subbed him a long time ago and made the mistake of disagreeing with him and he acted like a spoiled child to a point I told him I'd be happy to fly to where ever he was and kick his ass. (That bigal is gone). After that, he blocked me and I would watch from a different account and found out that was normal for him when people disagree with him. I rarely saw a vid where he was shooting those wheel guns he paws and when he did, he sucked.
I'm sure he makes some nice cash from the companies he drops to his knees for.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of this guy but I listened to 2 minutes and he don't sound like no Yankee. I can tell because his accent doesn't make me want to punch him in the throat.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He spends way to much time trying to disprove other folks opinion instead of just giving his own and giving you his reasons as to why he holds that opinion. I just scroll right past him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom