TheYankeeMarshal: What is a "Fudd???"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the video said, it’s not just shotgunners.
As he stated, it started with a riff in the NRA about sport shooting/ hunting VS defense of the second amendment, which is factual. The defense of the 2nd won the day.
He also went on to say that those that are totally “tactical operators” and say if you haven’t been to one of their classes shouldn’t be allowed to possess a firearm because your not properly “trained” are also FUDDS in their mind thinking of being single purpose thinking, not being concerned about the rights of others. Just those of their students that they make money from.
If you look back to the first attempt for OC in Ok, the Oklahoma Rifle Association fought it tooth and nail because they said training should be required. The leadership owned a gun training academy. They were the FUDDS that defeated that.
They got a huge backlash from the public that was totally negative and didn’t lobby against the second passage.

FUDDS can be tactical folks and they can be shotgunners.
To not be a FUDD, you have to be concerned about the rights of gun owners in general, not your hunting, not your trap shoots, and not against firearm sports of any kind.
Shall not be infringed is key.
That’s my take on the video.

+1 Maybe there are some things that can be gleaned from this YankeeMarshal video as you have pointed out. I guess my exposure to FUDDS has almost entirely been the shotgun type and I was not knowledgeable/aware of the other types till now. I posted a Iraqveteran8888 FUDD video a while back and I can't recall if they covered these points as well. If they did, I must of had a brain phart and forgotten them.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Accurate coverage of the Fudds is vital. If you don't have a comprehensive knowledge of the Fudds, you're a Fudd when it comes to Fudds.
+1 Maybe there are some things that can be gleaned from this YankeeMarshal video as you have pointed out. I guess my exposure to FUDDS has almost entirely been the shotgun type and I was not knowledgeable/aware of the other types till now. I posted a Iraqveteran8888 FUDD video a while back and I can't recall if they covered these points as well. If they did, I must of had a brain phart and forgotten them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom