They're moving this morning.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowhunter34

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I did see several deer this morning also. I was in the stand and saw 11 does. I didn't see a single buck until I started to rattle. I was pretty loud with them also for about 2 min. Within a few seconds I had 3 small bucks about 20 yards away. Just too small to bend the string on though.

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone seeing any movement in the Creek County area? I've spent some time south of me in the Deep Fork WMA and didn't see anything. Well if an armadillo counts....

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were moving quite a bit during this evening's hunt as well. Saw a young buck chasing a doe around 5:30. Chased her within 30 yards of me. Saw a mature buck around 5:45 but he was 150 yards away. Saw another mature buck, 8 pt heavy horned, at 6:30. He was only 80 yards away. Tried grunting at him and he showed no interest and walked slowly off the other direction. In all I saw 21 deer, 8 of which were bucks. Looks like it may still be another weekend before the big boys start chasing where I'm hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom