They've gone crazy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffernutter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is anyone here upset at higher prices? Supply and demand. if prices remained too low, someone would just clean them out and flip everything they bought for the fair market value. which right now... is MUCH higher due to the circumstance. So you raise the price to be more in line with the demand. How is that "mean"? or screwing anyone? they aren't your buddies. They're a business. Any online vendor . Theres nothing stopping you from selling some of your items for higher prices right now while their values are high. Same thing with your house in a higher housing market. High demand for your Stocks when they go up... Its just timing and the market. Do it or don't. But don't hate the vendors. You don't think they will have to pay higher prices to restock their shelves? get over it

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt LE6920s with the restricted stamp are all over the $2k mark on Gunbroker. I supposed I could double my money on mine if I wanted...

DPMS 5.56 ARs over the $1200 mark

DPMS .308 Sporticals over the $1500 mark. Two weeks ago you could buy one at Walmart for $897.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is anyone here upset at higher prices? Supply and demand. if prices remained too low, someone would just clean them out and flip everything they bought for the fair market value. which right now... is MUCH higher due to the circumstance. So you raise the price to be more in line with the demand. How is that "mean"? or screwing anyone? they aren't your buddies. They're a business. Any online vendor . Theres nothing stopping you from selling some of your items for higher prices right now while their values are high. Same thing with your house in a higher housing market. High demand for your Stocks when they go up... Its just timing and the market. Do it or don't. But don't hate the vendors. You don't think they will have to pay higher prices to restock their shelves? get over it

It's not so much that they want to do this, as much as they have a responsibility to their shareholders.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt LE6920s with the restricted stamp are all over the $2k mark on Gunbroker. I supposed I could double my money on mine if I wanted...

DPMS 5.56 ARs over the $1200 mark

DPMS .308 Sporticals over the $1500 mark. Two weeks ago you could buy one at Walmart for $897.

Ive seen 3 listings for The le6920 colts on arfcom and they have all sold. $2000-$2400. Heck if someone wants to pay that for an AR I'll sell all mine:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom