Things getting spicy down in Okmulgee county. LEO standoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna steal that. My buddy said "statistics enthusiast", I use that a lot too.

When our buddy was in the city the other night, he wondered which areas of town were safe. Someone Googled up a demographics map, as if that were some kind of indicator of crime statistics.
I was always told that the best indicator would be to see if Pizza Hut would deliver to your location in question after dark

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was always told that the best indicator would be to see if Pizza Hut would deliver to your location in question after dark

We (wife and I) had heard a story that in some SE Oklahoma county at a certain time of year, the Sheriff NEVER sent his deputies out into the boonies.

Seems someone at the state level wanted the SO to serve the warrant on an individual in that area.

Red Dirt Walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right. So the simple solution is get rid of the tribal police altogether. 1 law for everyone.
I would agree, but there in lies the dick measuring from the tribes. With the McGirt decision the Tribes are feeling a rush of power and control that any group would relish.

I mean, at this point the Tribes are arguing whether local city police can even issue traffic tickets to tribal members. They will not give up the power they have recently received, but how this ends I don't know.

https://www.citynewstulsa.com/commu...cle_f7145d8a-9a2c-11ee-9a17-e7a842fa916f.html

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would agree, but there in lies the dick measuring from the tribes. With the McGirt decision the Tribes are feeling a rush of power and control that any group would relish.

I mean, at this point the Tribes are arguing whether local city police can even issue traffic tickets to tribal members. They will not give up the power they have recently received, but how this ends I don't know.

https://www.citynewstulsa.com/commu...cle_f7145d8a-9a2c-11ee-9a17-e7a842fa916f.html
If they refuse to recognize or find any of the race specific law enforcement this would end. I recognize them as having the authority of a mall security. Mean nothing to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom