Things you can't do in Germany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't somebody get beat up for doing the nazi salute over there recently?
I don't know about that, but when I was over there (40 years ago) they took a dim view of anything Nazi related.
It was a felony to display a swastika, and as a rule the entire Nazi thing wasn't discussed.

Any Nazi related behavior or paraphernalia was banned.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about that, but when I was over there (40 years ago) they took a dim view of anything Nazi related.
It was a felony to display a swastika, and as a rule the entire Nazi thing wasn't discussed.

Any Nazi related behavior or paraphernalia was banned.

it's almost like they weren't proud of their heritage or something. can't imagine why :bah:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can not keep a gun in your house, you got to keep it in a club. Ain't that what BOZO BETO said? Germany use to be good until the Merkel lady took over.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is against the law to display swastika sign. We went to a flea market, and kept seeing little sticky tags in weird places on items. They were covering up the swastika's. That's when I found out to display them was against the law. The few times WWII was brought up, the people were embarrassed about Hitler and in no way proud of that time. I saw a documentary, and one of the grandsons of one of the concentration camps Commanders, said it wasn't even being taught in school. By no means am I trying to defend the horrors of WWII, but the people today were some of the nicest I have ever met. We had Zero neg encounters while there.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
which culture would that be, exactly?

And there do seem to be a lot of white folks there still, so...

And within a generation or two whites will be the minority.
When whites are the minority in their own nations western civilization dies.

So you’ve never heard of Arminius, Gutenberg, Martin Luther, Kant, Hegel, Shopenauer, Beethoven, Hayden, Bach, Goethe, etc.

You are obviously unaware that Germany was the most advanced nation in Europe in technology, science, art, music, and cultural advancement prior to the Great War and the crime against humanity that was the Versailles treaty. That Germany recovered from a communist uprising and civil war in 1918 to become the most powerful nation in Europe again before the Second World War and had the only expressly anti-communist government in the world at the time. That after the war our entire space program was the creation of Operation Paperclip and born of the minds of captured German scientists. Same for the Russian program.
Today whites in Germany are targeted by the government if they express any pro-white/pro-German sentiment for revocation of what rights they still have. The chancellors office even recommended taking children away from parents who were pro white/German in order to re-educate them to be favorable to their own racial replacement.

Whites across the world are under assault. Pretending there isn’t an internationalist/globalist cabal bent on the destruction of western civilization/white culture is either naive or traitorous.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And within a generation or two whites will be the minority.
When whites are the minority in their own nations western civilization dies.

So you’ve never heard of Arminius, Gutenberg, Martin Luther, Kant, Hegel, Shopenauer, Beethoven, Hayden, Bach, Goethe, etc.

You are obviously unaware that Germany was the most advanced nation in Europe in technology, science, art, music, and cultural advancement prior to the Great War and the crime against humanity that was the Versailles treaty. That Germany recovered from a communist uprising and civil war in 1918 to become the most powerful nation in Europe again before the Second World War and had the only expressly anti-communist government in the world at the time. That after the war our entire space program was the creation of Operation Paperclip and born of the minds of captured German scientists. Same for the Russian program.
Today whites in Germany are targeted by the government if they express any pro-white/pro-German sentiment for revocation of what rights they still have. The chancellors office even recommended taking children away from parents who were pro white/German in order to re-educate them to be favorable to their own racial replacement.

Whites across the world are under assault. Pretending there isn’t an internationalist/globalist cabal bent on the destruction of western civilization/white culture is either naive or traitorous.

i'm sure you have a point in there somewhere, but i must admit you lost me after having the only reference to 'crime against humanity' being the treaty of Versailles and glossing over WWII. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom