Things you can't do in Germany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what would we consider the current United States, since we're rapidly adopting elements of both?
I'll just wait around till somebody comes up with a new label.
If you just look at it historically: rich industrialized nations tend to go fascist, poor under-developed nations tend to go communist. Marx got that stuff all wrong. I hope we can just hold on to the republic.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just wait around till somebody comes up with a new label.
If you just look at it historically: rich industrialized nations tend to go fascist, poor under-developed nations tend to go communist. Marx got that stuff all wrong. I hope we can just hold on to the republic.

"A republic, if you can keep it."

We couldn't.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
since i suspect you'd attempt to rebut anything i say, i'll just ask you to provide some information so that i may educate myself about your position so as to discuss it better.
Rebuttal is bad? I thought that was part of a discussion?
It's second hand information from a German resident that is now a US citizen living in the US that is a friend of mine. She travels to Germany every summer to visit family and relatives taking a child or grandchild with her to show them her heritage from Southern Bavaria.
She fell in love with a US serviceman and they remain married to this day.
The Arab immigrants that are mostly able bodied men that should have stayed to defend their country have been given preferential treatment by Angela Merkel's government. There are signs on public transportation asking Germans to give up their seats in deference to the immigrants.
Apartment complexes are being built for them with government subsidised rent that the German residents cannot take advantage of. In her hometown, when it becomes dark the residents stay inside now instead of visiting restaurants, and other social events. The immigrants are not attempting to assimilate and own the night. Crime by them is rampant. Women are encouraged to walk in large groups and never go out at night. Thats been well documented on the national news even here in the US.
All because Angela Merkel decided unlimited immigration was needed to bolster workers that Germany can't produce as the birth rate is down.
Guess what, they aren't working. They are taking advantage of the social programs and living off German government's hind teat now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom