Things you can't do in Germany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, it's telling that you think being called out for glossing over all of world war II is 'milking' the holocaust. Especially given your word choice regarding the end of WWI.

Oh yeah cause you totally weren’t referencing the Holocaust, riiiiiight lol.
Oh am I big mean white nationalist? Am I an Evil nazi? Am I a RACIST?!

Don’t care. All I am is a white guy who isn’t buying the lie of the evil white man anymore.
I won’t sit quietly and watch as my people are replaced in both our ancestral homelands and the places we conquered. I’m proud of my white heritage, if not wanting to see it erased and forgotten makes me any of the above them so be it.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah cause you totally weren’t referencing the Holocaust, riiiiiight lol.
Oh am I big mean white nationalist? Am I an Evil nazi? Am I a RACIST?!

Don’t care. All I am is a white guy who isn’t buying the lie of the evil white man anymore.
I won’t sit quietly and watch as my people are replaced in both our ancestral homelands and the places we conquered. I’m proud of my white heritage, if not wanting to see it erased and forgotten makes me any of the above them so be it.

oh i absolutely was referencing the holocaust. But i wasn't 'milking it' by any means, which your attempt at a joke seemed to imply. You listed a long history of Germany and chose to label one moment as a crime against humanity, while failing to mention world war II at all. That says a lot about you and your views. That is fine, it's your opinion of course. But i wont take you seriously with such a flawed grasp of history.

'my people' LOL

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You seem to be not aware of what is happening in Germany now with the Arab immigrants and Angela Merkel's government.

since i suspect you'd attempt to rebut anything i say, i'll just ask you to provide some information so that i may educate myself about your position so as to discuss it better.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh i absolutely was referencing the holocaust. But i wasn't 'milking it' by any means, which your attempt at a joke seemed to imply. You listed a long history of Germany and chose to label one moment as a crime against humanity, while failing to mention world war II at all. That says a lot about you and your views. That is fine, it's your opinion of course. But i wont take you seriously with such a flawed grasp of history.

'my people' LOL
Just as it’s quite obvious you’re a globohomo shill who is happy to reduce the entire history of one of the foundational people of western civilization to “Muh Holocaust”.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as it’s quite obvious you’re a globohomo shill who is happy to reduce the entire history of one of the foundational people of western civilization to “Muh Holocaust”.

a what? i'm not familiar with that term. LOL. Globe on globe action?

And i made no such reduction. Again, pointing out your exaggeration and omission does not mean i am reducing german history to one event. I simply said that i can't take you seriously with such a warped view of history. Especially considering the event you omitted (and clearly consider bad to bring up) contributed directly to german views and laws regarding nationalism post WWII.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... That Germany recovered from a communist uprising and civil war in 1918 to become the most powerful nation in Europe again before the Second World War and had the only expressly anti-communist government in the world at the time...
Thanks for pointing this out. Many people confuse your far right wing ideology (fascism), with the extreme left (communism). At least you recognize this distinction.

The end result of both types of extremism is pretty much the same for the average individual, but at least you recognize that there is a radical distinction in their origins.

I guess it just depends on what state you want to glorify, what strong man you want to worship, and the manner in which you choose to surrender your freedom.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out. Many people confuse your far right wing ideology (fascism), with the extreme left (communism). At least you recognize this distinction.

The end result of both types of extremism is pretty much the same for the average individual, but at least you recognize that there is a radical distinction in their origins.

I guess it just depends on what state you want to glorify, what strong man you want to worship, and the manner in which you choose to surrender your freedom.

So what would we consider the current United States, since we're rapidly adopting elements of both?

Latest posts

Top Bottom