Think Conceal Carry Didn’t Play a Role in the Giffords Case?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sounds to me like he's trying to say that because the guy didn't pull his gun (after the shooter was restrained) and start shooting up the place, that he is some kind of hero. That's nonsensical. There was no reason to pull his gun, so he didn't.

Manufacturing pro-gun propaganda is almost as bad as manufacturing anti-gun propaganda.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sounds to me like he's trying to say that because the guy didn't pull his gun (after the shooter was restrained) and start shooting up the place, that he is some kind of hero. That's nonsensical. There was no reason to pull his gun, so he didn't.

Manufacturing pro-gun propaganda is almost as bad as manufacturing anti-gun propaganda.

And yet the leftwing MSM still goes on a tirade against gun owners. Darned if you do and darned if you don't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PC2xi6G6Tw
Maddow Attempts To Paint HEROIC, RESPONSIBLE Gun Owner As A Threat To Society

A

av8r115

There's no way around the fact you gotta watch what you're saying when the cameras are on. You can't say something like "I almost shot the guy holding the gun" (the Rachel Maddow video). The reality is that he never came close to actually shooting the guy because he used his head and realized there were too many people in the background. Much as I dislike the bias of the MSM, we sometimes shoot ourselves in the foot and just give them more ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom