Think this Trooper 'Jumped the Gun'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Graphics_WindmillBeard.jpg

swoklagunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my mind, this sums it up...both were trying to do the right thing and ended up doing the wrong thing. Bad deal all around. I am glad the guy who was shot will fully recover and I hope the trooper's life isn't ruined over this, but it was a mistake on both sides...again, my opinion only.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my mind, this sums it up...both were trying to do the right thing and ended up doing the wrong thing. Bad deal all around. I am glad the guy who was shot will fully recover and I hope the trooper's life isn't ruined over this, but it was a mistake on both sides...again, my opinion only.

You know, this is probably the post closest to the truth.

Lol!!! I live! I post all the time, they just get deleted! :tounge2:

:rotflmao: Don't give me that crap. The old regimen is dead!! Don't make me come looking for you ... :naughty: And you know, while I'm thinking about it you could get your lazy butt to an eat and shoot ... it's not an ARFCOM get-together but we still have a decent enough time ... :wink2:

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, this is probably the post closest to the truth.

:rotflmao: Don't give me that crap. The old regimen is dead!! Don't make me come looking for you ... :naughty: And you know, while I'm thinking about it you could get your lazy butt to an eat and shoot ... it's not an ARFCOM get-together but we still have a decent enough time ... :wink2:

Are you flirting with me? If so, I like it!!!:hey3::hey3:

I'd love to go to a shoot, I guess I need to check in more often, as I don't recall ever seeing info about one.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just now got to this thread, my post was pretty spot on about BB and Lurker66:

LightningCrash said:
They'll probably be tolerant of police and gun owners too. Cooler heads will prevail.

It's interesting to compare the reaction to the two topics. I'm sure there will be a few more good comparisons in the future too. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you flirting with me? If so, I like it!!!:hey3::hey3:

I'd love to go to a shoot, I guess I need to check in more often, as I don't recall ever seeing info about one.

You know it!! I flirt with everybody! :naughty:

Hmmmm ... we were talking at this last eat and shoot about stick-e-ing a thread in GC so everyone can find it easily and then trashin' it and starting a new one for each month. That's sounding more and more like a plan ... :lookaroun I dunno, it has it's pros and it's cons ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom