Think this Trooper 'Jumped the Gun'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The answer to that question is painfully obvious -- the majority of voters thought it was a good idea to elect a bunch of politicians who were influenced enough by some special interest groups/lobbyists out there to pass a law to protect us from ourselves ... mix in a cop whose over-zealous use of discretion and extremely poor decision-making skills make him the poster child for why departments ought not lower their standards for any reason ... beat on high until so mixed up nobody can figure out how to fix the problem and voila!

Sounds accurate to me.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The answer to that question is painfully obvious -- the majority of voters thought it was a good idea to elect a bunch of politicians who were influenced enough by some special interest groups/lobbyists out there to pass a law to protect us from ourselves ... mix in a cop whose over-zealous use of discretion and extremely poor decision-making skills make him the poster child for why departments ought not lower their standards for any reason ... beat on high until so mixed up nobody can figure out how to fix the problem and voila!

I think that about sums it up. This could be applied to education as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you yell at the neighborhood kids?

Bwahahahaha!! There was a couple of kids fighting out in the street one afternoon. GC went out and had a talk with them about how there were better ways to deal with their differences. He came back inside laughing and when I asked him what was so funny he said the kids had asked him if I was the policeman that lived here. He told them no, but she is the mean one ... :shocked: :disappoin :grumble:

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I actually agree with BB for once!!!!!

Now get back to polishing that Sam Browne!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom