this is why I carry. So Sad :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy's mom is a real estate agent. I'll have to ask her what she does. I agree ^^^^^ gun in a purse without a hand on it or pepper spray would likely not work in time.

Heck, If I feel uncomfortable, I'll just put my hand in the pocket, and wrap it around the P3AT.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone is planning on doing what he did, the fact you are carrying will probably not make a difference. You would have to live your life thinking everyone is evil and adjust your day accordingly.

Sounds like you have the right frame of mind, but I'm sure most people just go about their day with their head in the clouds not one bit aware of their surroundings. I could not imagine my wife as a realtor after reading this.

I pretty much do just assume that anyone I am meeting has the potential to attack me but I do understand that most people are oblivious.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes I make sure my husband knows where I am and alot of times if I don't know the people I will either take him with me, or just unlock the door before they get there and tell them to come outside with any questions. I've been in several situations where 2 or 3 men usually investors want to look at homes. They understand that I will not go inside the house with them. If any of them ever didn't understand, well, sucks to be them because I am more important to me than they are. I'm just sick about this. I've worked with a few Crei Leike agents :-(

Wow, I looked at houses where the realtor did this, and that never occurred to me. I always thought he or she was just being polite and avoiding the high-pressure pitch.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I looked at houses where the realtor did this, and that never occurred to me. I always thought he or she was just being polite and avoiding the high-pressure pitch.

I'm def not a high pressure pitch person LOL I'm a realtor not a car salesman. Houses sell themselves buyers either like them or they don't. My job is to assist you with contracts, :contract: help you locate houses and guide you through the process. I can give tips, tricks and help focus your energy but If I have to "sell" a house its not the right one for my buyers :-)

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just another thought that I have had to drill into my wife's head on more than one occasion. Women should not list stuff for sale on Craigslist and meet buyers. I remind her of the lady in Bixby that was selling a pool table and was murdered by the guy that showed up to buy it from an add she placed in the paper.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to do deals on here all the time ... just me and Jackie ... my beloved, deceased GSD for those of you who don't know ... I drove all over the state without a care in the world to meet up with people I didn't know ... to do gun deals, of all things ... :lookaroun No more ... if I haven't met you at an eat and shoot and your phone number is not in my phone you will just have to wait until I can bring back-up ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom