"This Isn't My First Rodeo"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was just absolutely hilarious. Really.

Don't read this right now if there are people asleep in your house. You'll hurt yourself staying quiet. Put your drinks down, please. I'm not responsible for damaged keyboards, motherboards, or screens.

BTW, if you don't read Lawdog on a semi-regular basis, you really are missing out.

When I first started seeing Herself, I didn't have a cell-phone. This situation became untenable, so I purchased one of those Pay-As-You-Go phones, and have been -- mostly -- happy ever since.

I find the no-contract thing to be a great relief, and for a little over a dollar a day I get unlimited phone calls and unlimited texts for a month.

Plus, I find that walking into a business, setting a couple of anonymous $20 bills on the counter, and receiving a code that I input into the phone for another months service -- no address required, no information exchanged, no credit card number handed over -- to be damned civilized.

Unfortunately, the anonymity that I love is also desired by other people, people who may have a better reason for anonymity than I do.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-isnt-my-first-rodeo.html

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My best friend who happens to be a deputy where he lives had a similar thing happen to him when he had to change his number. The folks trying to acquire illegal substances didn't find it so funny. We did though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom